Agriculture is the main livelihood of our country. Even today rice is the staple food of the people of our country. The topography of our country, Weather and climate patterns, soils, textures, the human body as well as the mind adapted to fit. If traditional farming is abandoned, The so-called sale of labor to former multinational agricultural companies with state sponsorship. The farmer who is deceived by the scholars and removed, to get a higher yield newly discovered and imported seeds, insecticides and indigenous to the past due to pesticides, fertilizers, modern technological equipment agriculture collapsed.
Production of compost manure with liquid manure production and the same manure it is also expected to grow crops and medicines using it Consistency of the quality provide the necessary ingredients on time to maintain the starting quality with in order to acquire, we have to cultivate the raw material of the land we acquire. Also, Azolla plankton and fish farms required for composting are done in ponds should take. I with expert advice on the back of the body, old experiments, modern there is a specialized advisory board with technical discovery and experience. This minimum required to carry out self-sufficient, sustainable, eco-friendly ham cultivation acquisition of 10 (10) plots of land is the main focus of this project report purpose.
It is not harmful to the natural environment, it is environmentally friendly and not harmful to humans at all produced and released without any damage, simultaneous solutions to many of the farmer’s burning problems give. It is more important to build away from the residence. This liquid fertilizer harms humans. Does not contribute and is uninhabitable due to the stench it emits positioning in one place is more appropriate. The main objectives are,
- Something that is never used and discarded, in a way that protects the environment, This is done very successfully using low cost while adding value by making the products available to the farmers at a lower price, the same liquid fertilizer and that a very successful harvest can be obtained by applying compost manure to show, the same fertilizer is used to make a variety of crops and is exemplary maintaining a farm.
- Presents a planned agricultural model best suited to the area to.
- Sri Lankans turn eco-friendly self-sufficiency into an economically viable business pioneering a farmer upliftment program in agriculture giving.
- Providing a permanent market for agro-plants and herbs in the area.
- Direct and cyclical job generation.
- Fertilize again after infertility due to excessive application of chemicals for a period of time turning into soil.
- The government spends on the importation of chemical fertilizers and the fertilizer subsidy
- Saving a large amount of money to the country,
- Minimize damage to crops caused by animals such as peacocks, rhinos and elephants
- assisting to take.
- Farmers are encouraged to direct unused home gardens for cultivation to and encourage to make the most of the land
- To re-energize the youth who are leaving farming.
- Improving the living standards of the farming community.
1 New job generation.
2 Being able to take advantage of things that have been wasted so far.
3 Encouraging farmers to make maximum use of their lands.
4 Creating a healthy population by consuming organic fertilizer products.
5 Mental relief due to lower cultivation costs and higher profits.
1 Uplifting endangered local industry.
Business development in the area.
3 Coming into the hands of the people.
4 Economic benefits of receiving low cost fertilizer.
5 Reduction in cultivation costs.
6 Indirect income to the people.
7 Reducing the cost to the government of keeping the people healthy.